Friday 28 October 2011

all hallows eve


As I was walking through Pitt St Mall today I spied this ghouly creation from The Cupcake Bakery. Combining sweet cupcakes with an on trend tangerine orange and my favourite shade of black to make this all I can say is BEST. WINDOW. DISPLAY. EVER and I mean EVER. Y'all should be proud your ever so tempted blogger did not buy one -  this is for two reasons;

1. I just bought the most amazing pair of skinny leg coral jeans last night and thus am wearing the super tight bad boys for a happy Friday (post to come)
2. Even if I had bought one the creation would have been so awesome that I would not have taken a bite and unfortunately I could not keep the cupcake next to my Glasshouse candles and House of Harlow display boxes could I?

Only my eyes feasted on these sweet pumpkins, snaps for me!

Also have an amazing "bloody" disney costume spin for a Halloween bash tomorrow night.

Happy Halloween!!! (and yes I know its Australia but I cannot resist me a holiday or celebration of any kind)