Saturday 8 October 2011

bargin buy


image: polyvore

I literally have been obsessing over these babies for about a year but at $500 a pop I was ummming and ahhhhing forever. Just when I ceased my yerning on Saturday I went into Mimco and actually stopped in the sale section. Okay followers I am not a snob but I'm not a typical "on sale" kind of gal hence the slight credit card debt I find myself in. Anyway I look over at the messy sale section trifled with vultures attching every shoe box they can see and out the corner of my eye I spy a black  heeled boot. It was like the heavens opened up and angeles sung because I found the last pair in my size in the black for WAIT FOR IT $79!!! I literally squealed like a pre-teen Bieber fan and shook my boyfriend uncontrollably with excitement. What are the odds? So although spring is here and summer soon I could not not buy them, that would be insanity. Now they are sitting on my feet never to be taken off, I will never underestimate the sales section ever again!