Friday 21 October 2011

crayola colours
















images: weheartit, kookai, tonybianco, google

Today on this beautiful sunny Sydney day I went for a wander in my lunch break I had a quick look through pitt st mall then ended up on george street where I spied the Kookai window dressing full of bright colour clothing. Immediately I went inside and was greeted by most amazingly leggy blonde a la Serena Van Der Woodsen fabulous and a crayon coloured selection of clothes. Now I am not a typical "colour" person in the slightest my clothing consists of black, white, grey and kahki. However audience I purchase three items three items that were not black nor even neutral.

Item 1: Behold a sunny yellow "marigold" coloured basic dress with a half cap sleeve dipping low back and of course it is reversable (I love some BANG for my buck)
Item 2: A bright coral/orange "watermelon" loose tee with a cowl drap in the back perfect for anything and suitable for all occasions this little baby will be a summer staple and I plan on buying it in every single colour
Item 3: A bubble stripe skirt of white, orange and fushia adorably cute on date night and cocktails with the girls, throwing a cropped jacket over it for work on those sunny days it will be perfection

Friends, I cannot tell you how happy I have been since my 1pm purchase I think its not just because I bought something, althought I do love that feeling of swiping my card through a machine.But rather that the brightness of my purchases have somehow seeped into my life and I'm all marigolds and smiles...  Is this possible?

Crayola colours that is where it is at!