Wednesday 9 November 2011

winter's over














images: google, weheartit, theyallhateus

As much as I love summer I will miss one thing about Winter, tea. I am an avid tea drinker and although you can technically drink tea in summer there is something I find so soothing on a cold winter day wrapped in a merino wool cardi and scarf curled on the couch with my favourite bowl sized mug of tea. Now my favourite, Madame Flavour is for sure a winner, the green tea with pear and the spicy chai are heavenly and you can get these loose leaf pyramid tea bags from Woolies. The worst thing about find a good tea is not being able to find it or buy it from a readily available place! T2, the Tea Centre and all of those speciali-tea (see what I did there) places are great you can't just duck down to the shops and get it - but maybe thats just showing my obession and tea-orexic mentality. Can you have an overdose on tea problem? Either way this activity is going to be something that I will miss doing in the Winter chill...