Tuesday 14 February 2012

a little somethin' somethin'


Nude Lucy tank $29.95 at Glue


Wittner "Lyon" wedges in Nude $139.95

Neon Hart sheer leopard maxi skirt $59.95 at General Pants

Wittner "Rise" boots in black $169.95

Australis Nail Colour in "Aqua" $9.95 at Priceline

So I thought I would share a few purchases I have made of late. Really into leopard print having said that I have been obsessed with resembling a cat like creature for soemtime now. Neon Hart is doing some amazing things and I'm really into this sheer leopard print maix which goes with everything and is my true love. I have taken up painting my nails some crazy bright colours on the weekend due to my new job which shock horror requires me to wear naked nails... I have to say its a struggle but I have come accustomed to a Friday night ritual of coming home a painting my nails instantly that and cheating wearing a nude colour during the week. I'm not really inot this whole regulation thing but I'm trying to be a good worker... Blah. Either way this weekends colour is for sure going to be this newly purchased Australis colour in Aqua. Just four more days...